I’ve been taking part in the subject challenge, and here’s a list of the books I’ve read so far this year (I have linked to my reviews of some of these books):
- Love in the Years of Lunacy – Mandy Sayer
- Foal’s Bread – Gillian Mears
- Cocaine Blues, Flying Too High, The Green Mill Murder, Raisins and Almonds, Death Before Wicket, Away With The Fairies, Murder in Montparnasse, Queen of the Flowers, Murder in the Dark, Murder on a Midsummer Night, Dead Man’s Chest – Kerry Greenwood. (To be honest, I have re-read most of these several times, aside from Dead Man’s Chest, which I’ve read twice so far)
- Harp in the South – Ruth Park
- Thrill City – Leigh Redhead
- Miles Off Course, A Decline in Prophets, A Few Right Thinking Men, Paving the New Road – Sulari Gentill
- Hysteria at the Wisteria – Ellen Mary Wilton
- Unnatural Habits, Kerry Greenwood’s 2012 Phryne Fisher novel
There are probably more as I’m a voracious reader, but I wasn’t aware of the Challenge until a couple of months ago so didn’t keep a list earlier in the year. Undoubtedly I’ll be reading more books by Australian Women Writers as the year goes on, and will be posting reviews up here.
But for now, I’ll be marking my card in the Challenge as complete and Franklin-fantastic :-).
Update: 15 September 2012. Have now read and posted reviews of